Mid-rise office building in the District of Columbia’s emerging Capitol Riverfront neighborhood that serves as the first phase of a planned mixed-use, transit-oriented development
- 279,000 square feet of office space
- 14,000 square feet of retail space
Local Population Density
- Invested in the development project through a venture with Monument Realty, the property’s developer.
- Nine-story office building developed directly above the Navy Yard Metro underground-rail station at Half Street SE and M Street SE, one block north of the Nationals Park baseball stadium and less than a mile southeast of the U.S. Capitol.
- Nationals Park opened in 2008 and has become the focal point of a large-scale redevelopment effort aimed at transforming the long-underdeveloped Capitol Waterfront into a vibrant neighborhood with a diverse mix of commercial, entertainment and residential uses.
- Certified as a LEED-Gold building under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system.
Awards & Honors
- Named Best Urban Office over 150,000 Square Feet by the Maryland/DC chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties as part of the group’s Ninth Annual Awards for Excellence competition.
Walk Score: 86 | Transit Score: 74 | Bike Score: 91