Renovated hotel in North Bethesda, Md., that is directly across from a Metro light-rail transit station, roughly nine miles northwest of the District of Columbia.
- 450 hotel rooms
- 48,100 square feet of meeting space
Local Population Density
- Invested in the property through a venture with The JBG Companies.
- Renovated and expanded the property, which was built in 2005, to improve its appeal to business and leisure travelers. Added a 10-story wing off of the original building that doubled the property’s guest-room capacity and features luxury suites, an outfitted concierge lounge, and an enlarged fitness center.
- Among the hotel’s amenities are a 130-person amphitheater, the largest in Maryland; a business center; indoor pool; on-site restaurant; and a bar and lounge with outdoor seating.
- Located on Rockville Pike, directly across from the White Flint Metro transit station, which provides light-rail access for commuters to points throughout the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
- Part of a multi-site portfolio of operating properties and planned development projects located in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area that is jointly owned by MacFarlane Partners and The JBG Companies.
Walk Score: 84 | Transit Score: 68 | Bike Score: n/a
How Walk Score works