Office component of a 37-acre, mixed-use development built on an infill site in northwest San Jose, approximately five miles north of the city’s downtown.
- 561,500 square feet of office space (completed)
- 420,000 square of office space (entitled)
Local Population Density
- Invested in the development of the 14-acre office component of @ First through a venture with the property’s developer, Hunter Storm.
- Developed Phase I, three mid-rise office buildings and a parking structure on 10 acres of the office site, all of which were sold to Brocade Communications Systems for its global headquarters while construction was under way.
- Remaining four acres of land (Phase II) are entitled for more than 400,000 square feet of office space.
- Office component is highly visible, readily accessible and set within an amenity-rich development that is near many of Silicon Valley’s renowned technology companies.
- Located one mile north of the Tasman light-rail transit station operated by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (“VTA”), just south of State Highway 237, a major east-west commute corridor. Other major South Bay freeways (Interstate 880, U.S. Highway 101 and Interstate 680) are all within five miles of the property.
- The surrounding mixed-use development features a Hyatt House extended-stay hotel, a Courtyard by Marriott hotel, a 138,000-square-foot Target store, and other retail and restaurant space.
Walk Score: 43 | Transit Score: 38 | Bike Score: 61