Mid-rise apartment community developed in the heart of Rosslyn, one of Arlington’s “urban villages,” approximately half a mile from the Potomac River.
- 474 rental apartments
- 12,500 square feet of retail space
Local Population Density
- 11,300 people/square mile
- Invested in the development project through a venture with the property’s developer, The JBG Companies.
- Developed two residential buildings (one 13 stories, the other 12 stories) with ground-floor retail space on an underutilized site in Rosslyn.
- Located three blocks southwest of the Rosslyn Metro Station – which provides light-rail access for commuters to points throughout the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area – and two blocks north of access ramps to U.S. Highway 50/Arlington Boulevard.
- Immediate neighborhood is pedestrian-friendly with plenty of restaurants, shops and nightlife nearby.
- Property amenities include two one-site fitness centers; a landscaped, 30,000-square-foot “pocket park” with seating areas and grilling stations; ample bike storage; and a below-grade parking garage.
- 55 of the apartment units are designated as affordable housing for low- and moderate-income residents.
- Part of a multi-site portfolio of operating properties and planned development projects located in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area that is jointly owned by MacFarlane Partners and The JBG Companies.
- Certified as a LEED-Gold building under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system, the first newly constructed residential property in Northern Virginia to earn such a lofty designation.
Awards & Honors
- Named Best High-Rise by Transwestern and Delta Associates at the two firms’ 17th annual Awards for Excellence in the Mid-Atlantic Apartment and Condominium Industries in October 2013.
Walk Score: 94 | Transit Score: 74 | Bike Score: 75