Residential community developed on a highly accessible, former industrial site just north of San Francisco.
- 180 rental apartments
- 3,100 square feet of retail space
Local Population Density
- Developed six low-rise residential buildings in Marin County (eight miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco) on a site that served as a Styrofoam-cup manufacturing plant until early 2011.
- Location offers quick access to Marin’s primary commute corridor (U.S. Highway 101) and is close to both commuter bus and ferry services.
- Residents live within walking distance of shops, restaurants and a movie theater in or near two regional shopping centers: Town Center Corte Madera and The Village at Corte Madera.
- Eighteen apartments (10% of the total to be built) are designated as affordable housing for low- and moderate-income residents.
- Buildings with rental-apartment flats are certified as LEED-Silver under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Design + Construction rating system.
- Each three-story town-home unit is certified as LEED-Gold under the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) for Homes rating system.
Walk Score: 61 | Transit Score: n/a | Bike Score: n/a