Rental apartment mid-rise that serves as the first phase in the development of a former parking lot in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
- 313 rental apartments
- 7,500 square feet of retail space
Local Population Density
- 17,900 people/square mile
- A seven-story residential building with street-level retail space being developed on a surface parking lot in downtown Los Angeles, which has emerged as a popular residential neighborhood and entertainment hot spot over the past 15 years, its population having grown by more than 30% since 2000.
- Adjacent to Park Fifth, a 24-story residential high-rise with ground-floor retail space that also is being developed by MacFarlane Partners.
- Located at West 5th Street and South Olive Street, directly across from Pershing Square (the largest open space in downtown L.A.), diagonal to the historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel and one block south of Grand Central Market.
- Just east of two iconic office towers: U.S. Bank Tower, the tallest building west of the Mississippi River; and the Gas Company Tower. Within five blocks of the site are more than 25 million square feet of office space and 50 restaurants.
- Across West 5th Street from the Pershing Square Metro Station, which provides commuters with underground-rail access to points throughout L.A. The building also will front the planned route of downtown’s restored historic streetcar line.
- Amenities will include a 14,000-square-foot outdoor courtyard on an elevated podium deck that will include dining and recreation areas; a pool deck with a zero-edge swimming pool, cabanas, a poolside bar and hot tub; and an indoor/outdoor fitness center with cardio equipment, a weight room and “fitness-on-demand” virtual group-fitness services.
- MacFarlane Partners has helped establish and fund a non-profit organization, Pershing Square Renew, which is redeveloping neighboring Pershing Square as a world-class public space.
- Targeting LEED-Silver certification, under the U.S. Green Building Council’s green-building rating system, upon the completion of construction.
Walk Score: 98 | Transit Score: 100 | Bike Score: 70
How Walk Score works